Delivery 15 February 2018
Available for pre-order
‘We remain committed to developing local, regional and international talent’
Recent diplomatic challenges in Qatar has led to uncertainty within the international student recruitment market. This paper examines the current position in Qatar and Oman and examines the latest developments to provide you with a complete toolkit for international student recruitment.
Content will include the most up to date information on:
• The size of the market and all the facts and statistics to support this intelligence including segmentation by programme and region.
• PESTLE analysis (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, Environmental)
• Processes, systems and intelligence on secondary education
• The student journey in-country including information influencers
• The top 10 communication tactics in-country
• In-country provision and competition