Delivery 15 January 2017
Available for pre-order
6000 scholarships available to Kuwaiti students to study abroad
With a lack of local Higher Education provision, Kuwait provides lucrative opportunities for international student recruitment. Private universities in Kuwait do not offer higher education classes for a masters’ degree or PhD, while the University of Kuwait has a limited number of seats for those wishing to pursue any of those degrees.
This paper sets out to analyse the latest statistics, provide all the facts and figures and detail the systems and processes for recruitment activity in Kuwait.
Content will include the most up to date information on:
• The size of the market and all the facts and statistics to support this intelligence including segmentation by programme and region.
• PESTLE analysis (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, Environmental)
• Processes, systems and intelligence on secondary education
• The student journey in-country including information influencers
• The top 10 communication tactics in-country
• In-country provision and competition