Delivery 30 October 2017
Available for pre-order
125,00 scholarships available to study internationally through the KASP programme
Education has been one of Saudi Arabia’s top priorities since 2005, and as a result government spending on education has increased dramatically. Study abroad is a well-established part of Saudi culture and is a trend that has been encouraged by a government scholarship programme (mostly postgraduate) which funds specific types of overseas study in selected countries with renowned institutions; in 2012-2013, 199,285 Saudi students were studying abroad, of which 83.3 per cent were scholarship students.
This paper sets out to analyse the latest statistics, provide all the facts and figures and detail the systems and processes for recruitment activity in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Content will include the most up to date information on:
• The size of the market and all the facts and statistics to support this intelligence including segmentation by programme and region.
• PESTLE analysis (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, Environmental)
• Processes, systems and intelligence on secondary education
• The student journey in-country including information influencers
• The top 10 communication tactics in-country
• In-country provision and competition