Available now direct to your in-box
India is set to overtake China as the fastest growing economy by 2020.
With a population of 400 million young people aged between 18 – 24 and the drive for the development of human capital, the market is growing at an exponential rate.
This paper sets out to analyse the latest statistics, provide all the facts and figures and detail the systems and processes for recruitment activity in India.
Content will include the most up to date information on:
• The size of the market and all the facts and statistics to support this intelligence including segmentation.
• PESTLE analysis (Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Legal, Environmental)
• Processes, systems and intelligence on secondary education
• The student journey in-country including information influencers
• The top 10 communication tactics in-country
• In-country provision and competition